Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wide Open Receiver ~ Go Seahawks!

28 Ways to be a Better Lover

A month long celebration of love, romance, and spicy connections.


Day 2 - Be more playful, open minded, and willing to receive.

Today is also the BIG day for Seattlites with the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl!

Did you know that one of my football-loving gentleman friends voted me Most Valuable Player of His Year as Wide Open Receiver?
He jokes that I am a wide open receiver who does not have power outages, and though there may not be black-outs, there will definitely be power surges.  He certainly makes me smile with his playfulness!

I'd love to watch the Super Bowl with a special friend, especially positioned not to miss any action.  


Add my friend, Joanne, seen with me in the pictures here, and your prowess as a s*xual athlete would surely be tested!



Yes, we've had the slew of questions about tight ends, watching one of us go down field on the other, end zones, and scoring.   
It's fantasy football at its best!

 
 I actually don't know alot about football.  When I first heard him use the term 'Wide Open Receiver', I thought about me!  
That is how I feel about my life....my arms wide for embraces,
my mind and heart, ears and eyes all open to new ideas,
and well, you know about receiving....even though I think that's the one I have to work harder on, for I love to give,

I'm also excited to receive your presence and excitement...

...as well as the particulars for planning your playoff date with me.

Let's Play!