Thursday, February 6, 2014

Underneath It All!

28 Ways to be a Better Lover

A month long celebration of love, romance, and spicy connections.

 

Day 6 - Undress to Impress

 

Don't you love seeing a beautiful woman in exquisite lingerie?  Whether it's silky or racy, it sets your heart pumping and your fingers aching to trace her silhouette,  and you are eager to reveal her in all her glory.   But even better, how about getting from point A to point B, and finally to point C.   A strip tease or burlesque! 


 I love dressing for a strip tease, perhaps a black velvet robe, stiletto heels, filmy sheer black baby-doll beneath, and a lacy black thong with a pearl crotch.  I sit my lover back on a sturdy chair, the music is sultry and a bluesy beat, and I tease and tantalize him with my seductive show.  Or why not have me sit back and you let loose with a show to make me smile.  Fellows, there are many choices for underthings to show off your manly charms.  I'll be eager to get my hands on you after such a dance.

Even if you have no idea how to move or dance.  It's confidence that will win a lover over.  Burlesque dancers exude confidence, no matter what their body type AND they can certain undress to impress!

Here is a member of Indianapolis' Angel Burlesque Sugar Rae:
"I saw my first Burlesque performance in April of 2010 when I went to support my dear friend, Desda Mae Q Moana. I fell in love with all of it immediately — the costumes, the theatrics, and the confidence of all the performers. In June of the same year, Desda talked me into trying out for the first Angel Burlesque performance, and I was in my first show in September... First off, I've gained a lot of confidence from doing burlesque, and I've learned to be proud of my own body. I think that a lot of times women tend to be very judgmental of other women's bodies (probably stemming from an insecurity about their own.) Burlesque has taught me to respect all body types. Once I see those women and men out there - tall, short, bigger, smaller, medium - flaunting what they have with confidence and their head held high, I can see that each and every one of them is beautiful and amazing. We should all support each other. Not critique and make fun."

We have some fabulous Burlesque shows here in Seattle, and in particular, shows perfect to take your lover to for a Valentine's Celebration this month.
Check out -
February 12 - 15 J'Adore - thetripledoor.net
February 14 - Hard Love - columbiacitytheater.com
February 18 - tuesdayteaseseattle.com

Those will give you plenty of inspiration to have fun when behind closed doors!

IF you are feeling even bolder and ready to impress, there is always the 3rd Annual Cupid's Undie Run, hilarity in charity on Valentine's Day weekend, with hundreds of half-naked runners taking to the streets in celebration of their fundraising for the Children's Tumor Foundation.  Simply amazing.  I want pictures if you do this, and I will have a wonderful surprise to reward you for your participation in this worthy event!
http://www.cupidsundierun.com/city/seattle/