Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pushing Buttons

28 Ways to be a Better Lover

A month long celebration of love, romance, and spicy connections.

 

 Day 12 - A Magic Touch


I have been blessed to possess a body that is highly sensitive and multi-orgasmic.  I'm one huge erogenous zone!  I love to have my hot buttons pressed, but it takes a magic touch and finding someone who truly listens to my cues and watches my body for responses.  Of course, I know exactly how to press my own buttons.


Now, just because I said I love to have my hot buttons pressed does not mean to treat anything like a button.  I am much like most women I know, and cannot handle direct stimulation on my clitoris, much like the glans of a penis after orgasm, or even on my nipples.  

Here are the basics:
Genitals are not an elevator button that can just pushed repeatedly with hopes to get results. 
Nipples are not radio knobs.  
Mouths....well, think back to the first posting of this month long topic to 'The Art of Kissing' and re-consider what might be hot to do with a tongue from the get go.  

In fact, consider thinking of the whole body as being an erogenous zone and not just 'the pink parts.  There may be other zones that are begging to be spoiled, and by exploring you will find all those magic places.
Think circular movements and variations in pressure, direction, and motion, and the attention to cues and responses to be most successful.
And last, but not least, ask what feels good!  Experiment and have fun!

I love expanding 'my magic touch' abilities and find it particularly exciting to discover my lover's hot buttons.  It's a treat to encourage them to completely relax and melt under my full attention with a slow and soothing touch that elicits signs, moans, and gasps.

Wouldn't you love the magical touch of a feminine presence devoted to uplifting you to a new awareness?  Imagine developing your touch and intuitive skills to drive your lover wild.  And if you'd like we can practice together to find each other's hot buttons.