Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kisses Sweeter Than Wine

28 Ways to be a Better Lover

A month long celebration of love, romance, and spicy connections.

 

Day 1 - Let's begin with The Art of Kissing.

 

Would you like to master the secrets of great kissing?

There's more to it than simply locking lips.

 

 

What have you been missin'?!

 

Kisses sweeter than wine?  

Come here, darling, let me show you.

Kiss me again, for it takes lots of practice...

which is a good thing!

 


Thanks, Pete.  Rest In Peace. 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kN8GtJ-aBM

 

You might enjoy reading this blog - http://www.williamcane.com/

regarding The Art of Kissing.

 

  Here is a short excerpt from it about kissing the neck.

A very special place in my opinion.

  1. Kneel at her side.
  2. Run your lips up and down her neck.
  3. Whisper words of love as you kiss. Phrases such as, "Oh, you vixen!" or "My, what lovely ears you have!" will suffice. But if you can recite a sonnet or even a few lines from Robert Burns or Shakespeare or any number of other poets, she'll faint, just as the Queen of Persia did.
  4. Be careful with this one! You may have women falling in love with you. (from The Art of Kissing)       

Frankly, if you have a Scottish brogue and kiss my neck like this, you will have completely captivated me and I shall not be of any use to anyone ever again! 

~~~

But back to my month long celebration of love, romance, and spicy connections...

I want to celebrate VALENTINE'S DAY in a special way and I'm planning ahead
with hopes that just the right person will want to join me for
 

~ a Symphonic Seduction including romance, repast, and recital ~


Expect a slow and subtle intimate exploration featuring
extraordinary kissing, fine dining out on the town,
and concluding with my favorite symphonic selection ever!

Truly a romantic celebration for the refined palate.

Who would like to step up and kiss me already?!