Thursday, April 10, 2014

Taking a BITE out of the Big Apple!

A whirlwind opportunity whisked me away to the Big Apple for a
pre-Birthday Party with a dashing fellow!


How could I turn down such a romantic invitation?

It turned out to be an event of epic proportions!

Here were my packing instructions:

Almost every moment with me will be spent bare.  If you need to go to the door for room service, that’s why you’ll have my dress shirt.  
Whether you button it or not is up to you.

Bring a Little Black Dress.  Pick the one that makes you feel like the sexiest, happiest you.  And easiest for me to lift, shift, pull, fondle, drop to the floor to get to what I want.  
I’m not just thirsty, I’m hungry as well and need to be fed.  
That’s why you’re coming…

 
Now you know why my hair is such a mess in the above picture.

***
First, I can't begin to express what appreciation I have 
for the thoughtfulness and sheer sexiness of this amazing person.  

Additionally, they knew it was truly a challenge for me to take the role 
as receiver, and receive I surely did.  

It might make you blush to know the gamut of opportunities for me
in being open to receive pleasure,
 for my birthday party was wildly hedonistic and sweet.

I'd say the Big Apple took a big BITE out of me!