Tuesday, April 1, 2014

She says, He says

 She says


I’m smiling up at him, lost in the ecstasy of the moment, where we’ve arrived after a winding journey of talk, wine, dinner, coffee, more talk, but the sharing kind, the kind that leads to smiling, leaning in, hovering, kissing, and well, where we are right now.  
My hand rests on his broad chest, fingers lightly winding through his curly hair.  Even from the first moments of slowly peeling away the layers of his clothing, I felt his body quiver and I watched him in fascination, as moans escaped his mouth.  He was a thirsty man, lost to all the world, soaking in the sensations of my tender touch.  Trust led to unleashed passion and revealed a depth and power that surely surprised us both.  Even now, after floating on wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss and able to muster a secret smile, I marvel that his masculine essence is like none I've never known.

~~~


He says


I see her beautiful face, so bright and engaging during drinks and dinner.  Now she’s serious, maybe not even aware of where she is, traveling from one orgasm to another, pinned underneath me, pushed down into the bed.  Her hands have lost their grip on my shoulders, her legs have slipped away from my thighs, leaving her entire body open, writhing, gushing, defenseless. 
She’s quickly losing strength, but I can’t stop myself, and she rises to yet one more occasion to celebrate her uniquely sexual center.  She’s looking right into my eyes, widely staring at me, mouth open in awe at the moment, almost unconscious, but not fearful.  She’s learned over the years how to get to this point and she loves how quickly and often she can go there.  And I've learned over longer years how to be attentive, patient, and true to my Southern roots practice "ladies first."  But in this encounter, this moment, it's different for me and I think for her as well.   I’m not in control, but also not under her control.  There is no control, just a changing of leads as we dance into each other more and more deeply.  Smiles will come with memories, but this moment is so intense, there is no room or strength left for smiles, just feelings and fluids.  I’ll remember this moment for the rest of my life.