Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sophisticated Seductress Seeks Birthday Bacchants

Yes!  It's my birthday month.



Come help me light my candles and
let's celebrate with all sorts of mischief and tomfoolery
for laughter and loving make everything better!


This is what I might look like after our shenanigans,
but I must say I have better legs.


Perhaps you'd like to pamper the Birthday Girl with a little giftee?

You might already know that I collect heart-shaped rocks, teapots, instruments, books, and hugs.
~
You'll want to know that I prefer dark chocolate, fine wines and spirits, 
and steer clear of eggs, corn, dairy, and gluten. 
~
You may remember that the Secret Garden and the Manor possess some 
of the loveliest flowers and living things gifted by thoughtful admirers.
~
Actually, I shall consider a future posting with more ideas, 
but I must share that the best gift is a visit with you.


I'll be peeking through the window looking for you!