Friday, April 18, 2014

Resurrection. Soaring Through Touch

It's all about resurrections this week.  Of many sorts.  
 
Not only because this Sunday is a deeply profound holy day for some and a fun holiday for many;
but also because
'resurrection', meaning a rising again, as from disuse; a recovery, reawakening, and rebirth, can be applied so beautifully to us. 
As in, what makes us experience life in a vibrant and exciting way, what makes us feel alive?
 
I find myself thinking symbolically of those deeply profound experiences I've shared with a lover
of orgasmic 'rising again and reawakening'.


I find touch to be healing, especially in an intimate expression with a lover, a lover that is devoted to uplifting you to a new awareness.  Likewise, participating in my lover's resurrection, so to speak, is powerful for me.  It is their time to let go and melt into bliss under my luxurious and loving touch.  That said, it is not always easy to let go.

For my lover that enjoys surrendering fully to my control of their resurrection, things can get a bit kinky They will not be able to escape my focus, as we explore a variety of new sensations, pushing them closer and closer, edging toward ultimate release.

The goal in either of these touch styles is the journey seeking vibrancy in our entire being.
 

I find great inspiration from music during intimacy.  This is especially moving at this time of year - Leonard Bernstein conducting the final movement of
Gustav Mahler's "Resurrection Symphony".



A passionate piece to be sure, and orgasmic for those who have the ears to truly hear.


It gives me reflection of how lovers conduct all the movements of their 'Resurrection Symphony' together.



There with and for each other,
through soaring and finally when ready to come back down to earth.