Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Erotic Story

I Could Have Spent All Day With Her

 


I have known Joy thru the chat room for the past few months.  Joy is a very sweet and fun lady.  From the moment she stepped into the chat room, I have grown a liking towards her. Those who know me from the chat room know that I like to tease those who I am fond of.  My teasing can go overboard at times and can upset people once in awhile. This is something I am aware of and trying to work on.
That said, Joy and I have had our challenges, so I never thought Joy would ever see me.  Ok, so it's Saturday early evening and I was in the chat room.   Joy comes in and after some light banter  I PM`d her and asked her.  She had to leave the chat room, but as she left she said to email her if I was really interested.  I thought about it for a second and said what the hell I will give it a shot, all she can do is say no.  If she says no, I will know where I stand and count it as a learning lesson.

Well as you can see she agreed to see me the next morning.  After some email exchange about how long and other details she said she would call me an hour before the date.  The next morning an hour before the date she calls we chat for a few minutes.  During the chat she expresses nervousness cause she doesn't know what to expect from me. I told her that things would be fine.  Now after the phone call I am getting nervous cause I didnt know what she was up to.  I don't care at this point, as I am going thru with this no mattter what.  She was a couple of minutes late calling me with the room # and said she took too long doing her hair.  Ok, I don't really buy that, I think she was gathering her nerves, but who cares.  I found the room knocked on the door she said "Eric?", I say "yes", she opens the door, but stands behind the damn door as she opens it.  I can't get a look at her til she starts to shut the door.  I am thinking WTF am I getting myself into.

Our eyes finally meet and I am thinking, damn she's cute, we are going to have a great time.  As she looks at me for the first time her eyes get as big as saucers and she gets a big grin on her face.  I was not what she expected in a good way, so she says.  As our eyes are meeting for the first time, it seems we both came together for a wonderful hug and first kiss on the lips.  She is so short during the embrace, I picked her up off the ground with the hug.  Very nice start and I knew I was in for a great time.  I let her down from the hug and we went to the couch for some chit chat to get to know each other. The chat was brief, as she had said she had alot planned for our time together and we better get to it.  I won't go into all the details. She told me I was her king and that she would do her best to please her king.  I could have spent all day with her.  She was so sweet and seemed to love the time we were spending together.

The date was pushing her check-out time at the hotel, so we wrapped things up and ended the date.  I got more than my agreed time with her.  Knowing she was up against check-out time, I offered to help her pack her things up and she let me.   I was surprised.  She also had alot of things, so I offered to help her carry her things down to check out, then to her car.  She must have trusted me, cause she did't hesitate taking the help, and I was glad to help the little lady out.  I gave her an ending hug and kiss at her car, then went about my day.

I know this is really long, but I want to let everyone know just how great of a lady Joy is.   She doesn't realize she is cuter than she thinks.