Tuesday, August 7, 2012

An Erotic Story

Experimentation with a Sexy Vixen

 

I had previously seen Joy for a shibari training session (she was quite good by that time!), and had learned that she was dipping her toes in a different pool with a sensual domme alter-ego known as Miss J.F. As I learned after I arrived, this is actually meant as a play on the word "mischief".

We made the session arrangements via a couple PM's back and forth on Twitter after she mentioned that she was interested in playing that day in a rather playful way.  Joy and I communicate via Twitter a lot so she knows that I'm submissive and a few of my fetishes, which she finds intriguing. Her sensual domme persona is something she's still growing into, so there's a fair amount of experimentation in session, which I'm only too happy to help with

Don't expect any pain, humiliation, or things that don't feel good, as that's not her style at all. She doesn't really want to go there. However, there's plenty still left to explore as a sexy vixen in control, especially with her now extensive shibari skills, and her creativity with various household items that transform into toys, such as the item I swore was a wartenburg wheel Miss J.F. is very concerned during session that you're feeling what you want to feel, and having a good time!

It felt REALLY good to let Miss J.F. do her thing and have her way with me... from a strap-on to some foot and butt kissing, my "bits" being manipulated and tied in some interesting configurations, and some light nipple clamp play.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Miss J.F. evolve further, as well as seeing "sweetheart" Joy as well! Thank you for a wonderful experience!!