Thursday, August 30, 2012

An Erotic Story

An Overnight Adventure!


This started with a social visit I had with Joy while she was here in Portland early August after seeing her ad here.  I will say that there was some very good chemistry during the inital visit and I got a taste of the shibari craft that Joy/Miss J.F. practices.  I suspect we reached the bounds of what could be done in a public place that by the end begged for a longer visit.

We emailed over the course of a couple weeks, discussing options and possible times to come up to see her in Seattle.  Somewhere along the way the idea of an overnight visit came up and when the offer came I jumped at the chance.  I am new to the BDSM and so I had difficulty voicing what it was I wanted to do.  I knew rope should be part of it but I also wanted to get my hands on the woman I saw in Portland.  We eventually settled on a date for the overnight.

Joy fashioned an evening to remember. I arrived in Seattle around dinner time and we made a quick decision to get some seriously good fast Mexican. We seemed to have not lost much of the chemistry from the first visit and Joy is so charming that it was easy to settle in. We made a stop at Babeland. From there we headed back to Joy's where the magic was to begin in earnest.

At her place we went through the ritualistic mouthwash and toast. I took a shower and when I was done Miss J.F. was there wearing a black feathery coat over black lace with stockings and crazy high heels. I was blown away, speechless actually, and in no time my hands were tied behind my head. A very sensuous foot-bath was followed by her touching me and more rope; this time around my cock and used like a leash to lead me away to the shibari room.

Still as my first time with a dominatrix I had no idea what was in store but at the same time I felt completely safe in J.F.'s extremely confident and talented hands. Ever more rope was wound around my body and I was tied to the bed. Some of what followed is a dreamy blur (possibly owing to being blind-folded part of the time) while other images are seared into my brain. There was just enough back light to see her silhouette dishing out the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain.

With hours left in the evening Joy suggested a bubble bath and ice cream. It seemed the perfect, soothing post-bondage ritual. We had some really great conversation followed by some serious arousal. We moved to the bed and more fun quickly ensued. To say Joy has stamina or enthusiasm is to not give her enough credit and I tried my best to match her late into the night.

The next morning Joy brought coffee and crescents to bed. Once re-energized though, the focus quickly turned from food to, well... Afterwards we chatted and said goodbye over a delicious breakfast and Bach playing in the background. Clearly I had an extraordinary time with a truly exceptional woman. I would say if you come prepared the places Joy/Miss J.F. can take you are practically limitless.