Thursday, August 30, 2012

An Erotic Story

What Ye Been Waitin' Fer?

It was almost International Talk Like a Pirate Day and I realized I had to visit Joyfull. It is fast becoming a yearly ritual.

Joy greeted me in her saucy wench outfit with mesh stockings. We exchanged a few ARRRs, Avasts and laughs. Joyfull, ever the consummate hostess, had some tasty snacks and drinks waiting for me. We chatted a bit about the hobby, and our lives. It was then I noticed that naughty smile, and the fun began. Joyfull has been studying the Asian art of Shibari and was looking for a "lab partner". Next thing I know I am wrapped up by Joyfull and receiving some of the best French I have had.

A while later and one spill we retired to her play room. We engaged in some lovely positions and savored mutual French. All of this was punctuated with laughter, chat, and lots of teasing by Joyfull. Alas life was calling, so we finished my micro vacation with a shower (with two shower heads) and several hugs.

Joyfull is such a delight. While you visit her you never quite know what to expect, but you will always leave with a smile. She uses her creativity to make every visit different and special. I wonder what other holiday we could celebrate?

Arrr! So ya scurvy dogs. What ye being waiting for?