Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Symphonic Seductions 2014

It's that time of year again.  The start of a new season with our talented Seattle Symphony and dynamic Music Director Ludovic Morlot.  I get butterflies in my stomach wishing to attend and hoping eagerly to have a fabulous fellow offer his arm and accompany me.

Let's see....should I pen a Want Ad in the Classified Ads:

Spirited, Sophisticated sweetheart seeks
Charming, classical concert-loving chap
for delectable dining and symphonic seductions.


The Opening Night Concert and Gala for the Seattle Symphony is Saturday, September 13rd and if a pert, petite companion as your arm candy and mesmerizing musicologist is of particular interest to you, I'm just the gal for you!

I love any opportunity to support the fine arts.  We have so many fine musicians here in Seattle, not to mention the dynamic new Seattle Symphony Music Director Ludovic Morlot (in his third season) who kicks off the 2014–2015 season with a Paris-inspired program, together with one of the foremost artists of our time: violinist Gil Shaham.

Tickets are going fast, so contact me as soon as possible 
to make our special evening possible.

How romantic to share a concert, dinner, and dessert together...

THOUGH...

...if pure indulgence is a possibility, we could be swept away by the elegance of a Parisian evening by the Seine at a post-concert black-tie cocktail reception and dinner at the luxurious Fairmont Olympic Hotel.

>***<

Did I mention how much I love wearing my Little Black Dress 
and seeing my date dressed in his finest?

But...


...maybe red satin and pearls would set your heartbeat racing?

After all the Seattle Symphony motto is 'Listen Boldly.'  
How about 'Impress Boldly' and I'll be your Lady In Red!

>***<

 (and maybe what lies beneath the red satin will be our little secret)


No comments: