Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bumming Around With My Bestie

I'm so fortunate to have a close friend who is a wild woman, free spirit, loud and boisterous, real and raw, tender and terrific.  You could say we are soul sisters.  As different as we are physically, we share many dreams and desires in common.


Today we had such fun just bumming around sunning our bodies.  Alright, to be honest, I was frying and she was tanning.  The sun takes one good look at me and I'm beet red and have another freckle to play 'connect the dots'.

Prior to sunning, we had taken a salon by storm and had a duo pedicure.  The soft spoken gentle ladies who attended to our feet sometimes gave us a shy glance, as my friend and I laughed and shared about our recent adventures as sex-positive lusty creatures.


It's always such a pleasure to share openly and affectionately with my friend.  Gazing into her amber eyes and kissing her sweet lips.  Her heart is so beautiful, and her spirit just makes me soar.


What you cannot see in these pictures are our adorable and loyal doggys who wander in and out of our scene, nuzzling up for some attention too and then finding a bug or squirrel to chase.

Such an idyllic day with my dear friend, Joanne.

No comments: