Tuesday, September 23, 2014

An Erotic Story - A Most Sensual Adventure

What is beyond simple descriptions, is Joy's soul, sprit, and enthusiasm for meeting your desires.


Joy is to her core, a most engaging, sensual, erotic adventure.  She has an intuitive understanding of who you are, what you need, and knows how to make it all come to fruition.
My first (yes, I will most certainly return) adventure with her has made memories that will stay with me. I first went to her private Love Nest, easy to find, no parking issues, comfortable and welcoming. I got to meet Lil Beast, tour her wonderful adventure rooms, and rest in her Secret Garden. Her foot bathing ritual is relaxing, sensual, engaging in a way that is difficult to capture in words.
My preference is for engagements that build, give us time to know one another. So I requested an experience where she would accompany me for an evening of dining and enjoying music. She is a delightful companion, and I could not keep my eyes off of her smile. As I had learned of her musical inclinations, the performance we attended was in my mind, a bit of foreplay for each of us.
Later, we retired to my hotel, with a relaxing soaking tub waiting. Somehow, she anticipated every moment, enhancing the moment with scents and candle lights.
I am still finding my way after many years of inactivity, and she provided a perfect balance of support and stimulation, reaffirming my re-entry to discovery of intimacy and all the joys that come with it.
I am not one for detailed descriptions. Just let me say, that she attended to my needs, more than once, much to my amazement.
Miss Joyfull is, simply put, a sensual, erotic joy to spend time with. Her engagement in my pleasure, in making it a memorable time for me, was beyond my expectations.

No comments: