Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's a gift. Succumb to it...

Do you ever have one of those intimate scenes where lips and limbs interlock in the most perfect of ways.  Where the dance of intimacy is an orchestration of passion with whispered endearments, wide-eyed amazement, breathy encouragement, punctuated with laughter and joy?
It's a gift, when two share such a connection.  I expect it to be my gift, when I'm requested to share my company with an admirer, for I know my playmates appreciate the ease with having my highly charged erotic self respond with multitudinous waves of pleasure to their attentions.  Being a natural giver, living a whole-hearted, hedonistic lifestyle, and wanting to make positive encounters happen for my playmates make it a 'sure' thing.

But when the Seductress, herself, is seduced and has no choice but to succumb to the undeniable power of the delicate mix of a sexy intellect, confidence, and sensual skill...
that is a gift for which I am most grateful.....and surprised to receive.  
Many feel shy about their performance in bed and are grateful for the opportunity to have an accepting, encouraging playmate, but still feel unsure of themselves and surely miss out on earth-shaking experiences.  It should be no surprise that those who are eager to learn and are sincere in their intent, can develop their skills to become an even more effective lover.

That's a gift too.  And it can be learned.  Where to start?  With yourself.  ​“What do you want?"  That question is the gift you give to yourself.  Then, choose that partner who can help open the door for your exploration and bring about a greater awareness of sensitivity and sensuality in your intimate encounters.  Perhaps you don't know what you want, but the right person can help you find the answers in a playful, positive way.

Back to that Seductress.  Succumbing surprises me.  Why? Probably because I'm a giver, as I mentioned previously, and find it immensely satisfying to make others feel good.  It doesn't occur to me to seek the same and it knocks me flat on my back, so to speak, to experience those times when I am the seduced, not the seducer.  Engaging in sexy, fun encounters is one thing, but letting go and succumbing to overwhelming desire and passion with one's lover is quite another.

That's what I call feeling alive.  I'm grateful for that gift.

One more thing.  Is it hard for you to receive gifts?  To let go and be gifted?  This is not just in reference to receiving in bed, but in many aspects of daily living.

Here is a quote from a surprising source.

"The greatest gift that you can give another person is to graciously receive 
whatever it is that they want to give us."  
Fred Rogers  

Try it.  Graciously receive.  Succumb.

(Yes, it occurs to me that 'receiving' and 'succumbing' are a personal challenge for me.  All the more reason to share my insights 
and learning with you.)
(my philosophical look 'wink')

No comments: