Friday, November 6, 2015

It's International S*X Day!

International SAX Day, that is!

Here's a little treat for you that makes me feel all starry-eyed -

I recall the story
That night of love and glory
A night that left my heart romantic scars 
We stood so near to heaven 
That I reached clear to heaven 
And gathered you a handful of stars 

Sweet remembered hour 
When love began to flower 
With moonlight through the trees like silver balls 
And as the moon grew older 
I reached across your shoulder 
And gathered you a handful of stars 

I placed my fingertips upon your lips 
And stars fell in your eyes 
Moonglow made a halo of your hair 
Suddenly you looked at me and dreams began to rise 
Oh, what things unspoken trembled in the air 

Our hearts were madly beating 
And then our lips were meeting 
And Venus seemed to melt right into Mars 
Then while we stood caressing 
Blue heaven sent a blessing 
A shower of a handful of stars.


Then again, if I'm feelin' real good, REAL good, I'd listen to this -


Then there are times I might like a different spin - 


oh yea!

No comments: