Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th - An Erotic Story


I set up a duo with Miss J.F. and Mistress Ivy for a domination session on Friday the 13th.  

Both ladies are thoughtful, beautiful, know what they’re doing extremely well, and are wicked at the same time. They both took turn dominating me by spanking, flogging and warming me up for the big show. 

While Mistress Ivy was giving it to me from the backside, I was giving Miss J.F.’s blue monster a good sucking. Some one thought I should wear a pig’s nose and anytime the word pig was mentioned I was to squeal like a stuck pig. Soon after getting poked from behind and continual spankings, I could see Miss Ivy was up to no good. She proceeded to finger my backside and then the next I knew, her whole hand was inside of me.  Miss J. F. took her turn and started what I would say was the best PM I’ve ever had. She kept on milking the walnut till I was ready to spill, then whoops her whole hand slipped inside of me thrusting like crazy; all the while I was admiring Mistress Ivy’s backside with my tongue. Then I don’t know who thought of this, but they held hands and both went deep inside of me. All I can say is 'oh what a feeling'. 

Then came the big finale, I was told to lay on the floor and both of them gave me a shower of all showers. I didn’t know one’s body could hold so much. The sweet nectar was nice and warming. They said I wasn't going to spill the beans this time, as they were the dominant ones. Then off to the shower for a good scrub down. I will definitely repeat for they know how to play and react off of their personalities.

No comments: