Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Tux for my Lady

What does a discerning gentleman wear to impress 
a Sophisticated Sensual Domme upon meeting her for the first time?


A tux, of course.  Wasn't that a thoughtful surprise for me to uncover? 
And I do love to unwrap my surprises!

That was not the only surprise this thoughtful fellow 
brought to the table, so to speak.  

How I adore a responsive play-toy and a fabulous connection making a power exchange even more titillating for not just him, but also for me.

I wonder how many of my boy-toys fully participate in our scenes.
And how many of them actually seek to discover 
how best to please their Lady.

They know I'm not going to make it easy for them, 
but it will most certainly be worth their effort!

"Anything that makes you happy, my Lady"

No comments: