Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kinky Boots

So, my gentleman friend tells me he is coming to town to see Kinky Boots.  I told him he could come by and see my kinky boots.

Like these...


Or maybe these...

Though I'm a bit partial to these red ones...

And you know I can't resist a bit of bondage with a sexy pair of boots...

But I knew that he was going to see the musical, which I hear has a great score by Cyndi Lauper.  I'm told it is an emotional button-pusher about finding your passion, overcoming prejudice, and transcending stereotypes.  Hmm, button-pusher - check, finding your passion - check, overcoming prejudice - check, transcending stereotypes - check.  Sounds like me in a nutshell!

I'm going to have to make a point of seeing this show, but I knew he would not be able to include me, at least this time, on one his few opportunities to get to Seattle.  So, I invited him to take a peek at these boot selections and pick out his favorite for our next steamy visit.   I'll make sure give him the whole picture, so to speak. Which ones would you pick?

From the musical:  "The sex is in the heel, so just embrace it."

No comments: