Saturday, October 11, 2014

A round robin of thanks, plus an erotic story/role-play extraordinaire with the Professor and Grad Student

I always like to thank my playmates for taking the time out of their busy schedules to unwind with me.  And indulging in so many pleasurable activities with me too!  But here is a reply to a thanks I sent my gentleman friend:

You are going to thank ME???  Are you crazy?  It ain't me that deserves thanks.
That was incredible - I am still quivering.
If heaven is as good as the pleasure you provide, then sign me up and I promise to do whatever it takes to get there.
Thank you so much - I know you like the role-play where you are portraying a character, but the real You really is an amazing person.  I hope you know how special you are.
I am so glad I met you.

Now, you must understand, this is a playmate who has a brilliant mind for creating role-play scenes extraordinaire.  Our most recent scene included a codgy old professor who believed that mind over matter prevailed over anything.  I played a determined grad student convinced that outside influence can overwhelm even the strongest of human minds.  Here is how it unfolded:

I am an eager-to-please grad student in the psychology department of Yale University (known for its stuffy thinking that does not acknowledge new realities).
He will play a stuffy old professor, head of the department, who thinks he knows everything and no new theory can change his mind about anything.
After all my studies, I am convinced that there are firm limits to the ability of the human mind to control its own reactions.  I am convinced that even the best of us is not as strong as he/she appears, and that outside influence can overwhelm even the strongest of human minds.
After decades of self-congratulation for being oh so smart and capable, the old professor is completely entrenched in his own contention that if you have a highly capable mind, you have the power to control everything about your environment, including any reaction to outside stimuli.  Given a strong enough mind, he completely believes in mind over matter, that the strong mind can resist any outside influence.  His entire career in psychology is based on acceptance of this thesis.
Naturally there is friction between myself and the professor.  Despite his outward dismissal of my work, he has actually paid serious attention to my studies because they challenge his beliefs.  He wishes to regard me as merely a foolish student daring to challenge his decades of wisdom, but secretly he is terrified that I am correct.  Since he regards my ideas as so obviously silly (but ominously threatening to his career), he has no intention of allowing me to graduate and have a career.
And so I challenge him to submit to an experiment.  What the experiment is, I will not say.  But I have invited him to my home and say that I will prove to him that even the strongest of human minds will fail in the face of overwhelming stimuli, and I will prove this in such a convincing manner that he will be forced to repudiate the thesis that has defined his entire career.
His arrogance compels him to comply and submit to my experiment.  He cannot believe that a mere student could possibly disprove any of his cherished concepts.
For my part, I see past his stodgy arrogance, - even though just a grad student, I see the desires within him and how he cannot control them despite his public statements.  I see his vulnerability even when he does not.
The experiment is very simple - I will provide stimulation and if his mind is truly capable, he will be able resist his arousal and prove me a fool.  Being a mere grad student, even though I disagree with my Department Head, I am still in awe of him, and I realize that I must deliver stimulation so off-the-charts that even his remarkable mind will not be able to resist.  But I accept the challenge - I believe in myself and what I have learned about human behavior.  I know I must drive him so crazy with desire that he has no choice but to agree with my thesis that the human mind is forever flawed and victim to whatever outside stimuli are strong enough to overwhelm it.

Who do you think proved to be correct?

No comments: