Monday, October 6, 2014

An Erotic Story - Seducing the Seductress


I'd seen Joy writing about making symphonic melodies with her gentleman friend. Or perhaps becoming a teacher's pet. What really seduced my mind and senses was right here on her most recent blog postings.
And as I reached out and made contact with Miss Joyfull, well, it was on. It was a cool, slow rain evening when I did so. Very much like the night of our first encounter in which she helped me celebrate my birthday.
And with one message the flirting began. When could we make a meeting happen. Quite the mind stimulation going back and forth while she was out to dinner with friends and I was at dinner by my lonesome. But it was all too sudden. And the energy we were building would have to wait. And I was then commanded by Miss J.F. to not release myself. She wanted that all to herself.
And it was all that I could do from releasing myself. The photos and stories from her blog had my mind (and loins) yearning. But I did not do so for fear of incurring the wrath of Miss J.F. who I had yet to fully encounter.
The evening came/went as well as the next day. We decided it best that I come visit her in her love lair b/c I had a late day working and business dinner with colleagues. And it was with much haste that I made my way instinctually to her abode.
And it was when I crossed her threshold that the sparks/energy flew. She noted that I had a beard and I might scratch her delicate skin. But I told her not to worry as I kissed her on her shoulders and the nape of her neck. I told her I very much approved of the satin/stockings she was wearing.
We skipped her typical foot ritual to allow me to shower off after sharing some wine. We retired upstairs to Miss J.F.'s love chamber. She said she would introduce me to Miss J.F. if I so dared. And I told her that was not out of the realm of possibility.
All that transpired over the next hour plus was a slow and sensual sharing of pleasure. We tested the strength of her bed chamber and exchanged multiple linguistic lessons.
She had told me she was surprised at the end of our encounter as she felt like she had been seduced by me.
Miss Joyfull is such a wonderful woman and person. Her playfulness and sensuality abound. There is no mistaking the amount of pleasure she derives from giving (but this time receiving).
And in the end we were both satisfied from a follow-up encounter. And the hope remains that one day I'll cross that threshold to meet Miss J.F. Or perhaps to fulfill a bucket list of FMF with Miss Joyfull and one of her friends.
Miss Joyfull is such a treasure.. Her lovers are quite spoiled to have such a fine woman/person with whom to share memories.


My place or yours next time Miss Joyfull?

No comments: