Sunday, August 10, 2014

Reaching For The Moon

The enchantment of the moon tugs at the heart strings of those who are open to a magical life.

Here is a lovely haiku from such a person.  
How fortunate I am to have such an admirer ~

Haiku for an August Moon
– dedicated to Miss Joy

sleep was evasive
the moon so bright and so close
it enlivened me

on my deck I watched
the shadows of evergreens
the moon a spotlight

awash in moonlight
the open bedroom window
pulls the beams to me

awakening to
accept the last of night's gift
I am now renewed

by Mars Laurent

Listen to this lovely song sung by Lizz Wright, 
a luscious voice like velvet sliding sensuously over your body.


Now imagine the velvety touch of my nipples as they stroke your back, 
followed by the silky strands of my hair.
Is your skin tingling now?  Slow down your breath and sink deeper into bliss.
Relax and renew your mind, body, and spirit
under my healing touch.

I'll be reaching for the moon with you.

No comments: