Wednesday, December 11, 2013

These COLD December Mornings...

With such dark early mornings and the bitter cold I've gotten into a particular habit of snuggling up in my cozy, warm bed for an hour (or sometimes longer!) of self-pleasuring. With my eyes closed, fingers wandering, and snippets of heated memories with my admirers or imagining lusty fantasies yet to be realized, the time disappears!
Yet a list of activities and commitments, not to mention holiday cheer to share, are clamoring for my attention, my mind insists.


 "One more minute!" my greedy body exclaims. 

After that point every cell in my body is vibrating and eager to greet the day,
especially with the sunrise kissing my heated body.


                                              Overly self-indulgent?  You tell me!  
Or maybe you should join me so that I share with you and not feel so guilty? 

(I wonder if my barista knows why I have that flushed look and secret smile this morning)