Friday, December 13, 2013

Morning Bliss with Joy

I work graveyard, so it is hard to find someone who will accommodate my schedule, but Joy was more than willing and was happy to have breakfast with me in the early morning. She greeted me like an angel in a white sheer negligee with a hug and a light kiss, then she led me around the kitchen to pick up our mimosas with fresh squeezed orange juice.  We went to her little alcove to talk a bit and then she started removing my shoes in order to bath my feet, a first for me.  


Then we moved upstairs to her lovely lair, and I took a shower after she had undressed me slowly and sensuously as the sun rose and shone through her boudoir window.  She kissed me like a long lost lover and I believe that she must do yoga on a daily basis, for she is quite flexible.  Time seemed to fly by, but all good things must come to an end, so we kissed and said our alohas.  

It was a delight to meet Joy, more delightful than I can adequately express thru words only, (I will have to use other body parts next time.)  In fact, I'm thinking about seeing her again soon just to make sure the first encounter was the pleasant blur I remember.  She is a lovely lady who makes your pleasure her focus.