Monday, January 7, 2013

My Friends....and introducing Miss J.F.'s new saucy French Maid!

Well, I figured the words 'French Maid' would really get your attention!

Seriously, I know how enticing it is for fellows to see two ladies together.  So, I thought I would share the names and some visuals of a few of my friends that I collaborate with fairly often.


And I will ask other lady friends I know and have enjoyed time with, if they would like to be added to my play pages.  Sounds like a win-win for us all!

A long-time friend and fellow free-spirit is Mistress Joanne.




She and I have a lot of fun together.  She'd like to think she can top me, but I rarely let her do so.  We giggle alot in the process!





She taught me everything I know about prostate massage and strap-on play.  The two of us together are rather devilish, and gentlemen always enjoy their visits with us.

Mistress Joanne







Does a Double Domme Tag Team sound daunting?  Well, it certainly isn't for the faint of heart.  And seems to be quite the rage with some fellows that Domina Victoria Rage and my kinkier persona, Miss J.F., have had the pleasure to meet.







One of our favorite scenes has been Good Cop - Bad Cop.  There have even been a few reviews reporting such an arresting experience - a very hot read!











There is no doubt in my mind Victoria is a quite the provocative woman and any attention from her is spell-binding.  Together we are a dynamic team, a potent combination of temptation, skill and a strong desire to test your endurance  in every way imaginable.

Domina Victoria Rage




  
And finally, the French Maid that you've all been waiting for so patiently.  I'm delighted to introduce a new friend of mine, Kimy West.  

  


A vivacious, passionate, sensual soul-sister!
With a streak of mischief too...how perfect.



 

 
I must say she is quite the saucy French Maid, and though she serves her Mistress tea in the bubble bath quite carefully, her actions later brought about some serious consequences involving rope and a flogger.

Kimy West






See what fun I'm having?  I consider myself very lucky indeed.  
Where do you fit into the mix?  I daresay wherever you'd like!  *wink*