Wednesday, January 9, 2013

An Erotic Story

Duo Surprise with Victoria Rage and Miss J.F.


I normally plan my visits with Ms. Rage many weeks in advance, and there is some considerable discussion of scenes.  This visit was different.

Just the other day, I had sent a note along with some thoughts for ideas for our exploration over the coming months.  Moments after sending it along, I unexpectedly had an opportunity open up to visit in just a few days.   So I asked if VR could possibly work me into her schedule on such short notice, and she was very accommodating in doing so.

We didn't have any specific scenario worked out between us, so I was visiting sort of blind.  Which was oddly exciting, and terrifying at the same time.

Foolishly, I sent her a note the night before our appointment requesting that she be *especially* vile, wicked, and depraved, to offset all the happiness and good cheer of the holiday seasons.

In retrospect, this may have been a *serious* error, and just the sort of cheeky overconfidence to bring on trouble.  She responded back enthusiastically with a pithy "Alright darling, you just remember that YOU asked for it...", and some special instructions.    (Understand that, after many visits and much discussion, VR and I play in a sort-of consensual non-consent mode, in that I still *have* an ultimate safeword, but the issue simply does not arise, and I have given her wide latitude in the areas she can play, and trust her skills and ability to manage the scene.  What worried me this time is that she sent me along specific changes to our safeword protocols.  From her changes, I gathered this time might be a bit different, so in credit to her professionalism, she was making sure there wouldn't be problems.)

I was frankly terrified when I knocked on the door, perhaps more so than I've ever been visiting her.   (And I do some scary things in my RL occupations, it is not normal for my knees to tremble...)   But you don't just ask a tiger to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet, then walk into its cage holding a plate of prime rib...

So I went in...  My attempts at pretending a smile and good cheer to cover my anxiety lasted about 10 seconds through the door.

I won't go into any juicy details about the session, suffice it to say that VR at times showed me an even more...aggressive...side than she's shown me before, and at the end of 3+ hours, I was totally destroyed.    I was impressed that even though she engaged in some *very* demanding activities for me, she didn't quite force me to get to the point of using any of our safety protocols - she was very very good at reading my body language to keep me right on the edge of disaster throughout, which was perfect!  (Bless her soul though, I had a bad muscle/joint injury acquired the day before, and she arranged one of our activities to provide significant therapy to the region, while still fitting into the scene, and was careful not to damage further the troubled region.)

At the end of many hours of...fun..., when I was completely toast, in walks a surprise.   A friend of VR's.  I was not in a position to see exactly who it was.  And for the next hour, VR and her mysterious friend amused themselves with me.  The interplay between the two ladies was wonderful, and very exciting to participate in.   The two of them approach these scenes from different directions, and the combination is superb.   I was very much in my Happy Place :-)

(Do not fret, Ms. Rage doesn't just spring random 3rd parties on her visitors.  I had previously discussed this sort of possibility with her, and given her the discretion to do so as appropriate, it was just a total surprise to me on this visit, which added greatly to the effectiveness.  She also doesn't throw extreme activities at you unless you've asked for them, you are perfectly safe visiting her if all you want is a simple chat. Probably :-) )

Later on in the day, I got to finally see the mysterious visitor who had joined us - it was none other than Miss. J.F.!  She is very creative, has some *amazing* talents, and is a very witty and charming person to spend time with, even under these sorts of circumstances.   I would not hesitate to see her again in any of her roles, and I thank Miss Rage for introducing us at last.   I have to admit I guessed who it was partway through the session - though we had never met, I had previously corresponded with Miss J.F. about some other matters of mutual interest, and purely from the sense of humor that was being displayed, I deduced the identity of my additional tormentor.

Ms. Rage and Miss J.F. - thanks for such a great kickoff to the new year!  I will return, once I can walk again :-)