Thursday, January 31, 2013

An Erotic Story

24 Hours of Retro Indulgence


I'd been flirting with Joy for some time now about matters of shared interest.   Recently, a mutual acquaintance of ours introduced us in person in quite a delightful manner during a BDSM scene, and I decided then and there that I had to learn even more about this fascinating person.

So, after some weeks of correspondence, Joy and I agreed on a fun afternoon of roleplay and a date, and crafted a scene we'd like to carry out.   At nearly the last minute however, the opportunity arose to spend an entire 24 hours together, and we both jumped at the chance, though it would clearly require serious improvisational skills from both of us.

I cannot begin to properly portray just how much fun we had together.  Or just how much effort she clearly put in ahead of time in making this day a very retro sexy experience.

The beginning scenario was sort of a Mad Men theme - overworked husband arrives home for a noon-time lunch and quick bit of fun with the elegant proper stay-at-home 60's wife.   Who has decided she has had enough of being prim and proper, and it is time to show hubby what she *really* needs....

I arrived at her brilliant location, an entire vintage home devoted to Joy's interests. 

I walked through the door, we greeted each other very briefly, then the scene unfolded....

I won't go into much detail, I'll just leave you with some images:

- A 60's vintage Tiki-style cocktail (which she had spent the day before practicing making, destroying her poor kitchen in the process) presented to hubby on his arrival, while perfectly appropriate music of the era played.

-  A properly devoted and concerned wife, in a proper elegant dress, under a period apron, while she cooked us a wonderful, wacky, 60's-style home-prepared lunch, served in the style of the time.  (Neither of us could believe people actually used to eat this stuff and live much past the age of 30.)

- A relaxing bath, that turned...surreal....as the no-longer-so-proper wife's plan unfolded.  Then after that, some activities in the kitchen I'd best not go into, but that were incredibly creative and mood-altering.  Let's just say I'll never look at a stuffed turkey the same way again :-) 

- During a period when I was...unable to see or alter the course of events, a superb piece of piano music was played, Satie's Gnossienne No. 1, something I'd mentioned in a Tweet months ago I had enjoyed.   Later in the day, I found out that Joy had *learned the piece* and was performing it live while I was unable to see.  This is the sort of detail that was present in almost everything we did that day.   Stunning.  Later in the day she handed me an instrument I was unfamiliar with, and asked me to return the favor, which I bravely attempted - I suspect we could have had a fun jam session all evening had we been of a mind to.

- A fair bit of time before we headed out to dinner with Joy's alter ego, Miss J.F., in her special chamber of....delights.  J.F. understands more-than-a-few of my non-mainstream interests all too well :-)

- A dinner trip out on the town, which went hilariously wrong (my fault), but in a good way.  Followed up with a quiet evening back at home, exploring, then to bed to sleep.

- Unable to sleep because of the lovely woman resting next to me with the moonlight streaming over her, perhaps the most memorable part of the whole visit then unfolded, as I gently caressed her in wonder at the sight.  No details for the home audience, but suffice it to say that Joy is honestly a treasure beyond compare - I have rarely met such a responsive, communicative, deeply sexual woman.   It was as if I had been handed a superb musical instrument, plopped into a jazz duo, and somehow could play as if I'd been doing it my whole life.  I felt hugely honored to see this side of her, and I'm still unable to stop smiling when I think of it.  I think I will remember these moments forever.

- Waking up the next morning with an amazing-looking woman, free of makeup or other artifice, an image that will linger with me.  Grand plans to do all sorts of things in the morning set aside, never really making it out of our relaxing chamber until lunch time :-)   Neither of us had a sense of time by this point, frankly, it was as if the world outside no longer existed.  When it came time to leave, I wasn't sure she was going to let me, and I wasn't sure I ever wanted to.

Joy is, well, an absolute joy.   She has an expansive welcoming energy about her, that I can feel from across the room.  She is spiritual, worldly, healing, sophisticated, musical, witty, powerful, charming, vulnerable, and amazingly seductive.  She is the sort of person I'd truly enjoy having as a friend.

I learned many important things during my brief stay with her, she clearly has much to teach.


Moonlit body writhes
Winter mist shrouds weeping pause
Goddess sighs anew