Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bare Feet and the Hazards of Spring

I love going barefoot but after a week of romping in The Secret Garden since the official start of 'Outdoor S*x' day on May 8th.....

...my feet are a mess! 

Dirty soles, calluses on my heels and big toes, 
and chipped toenail polish.

I have one foot worshiper who adores dirty feet, so much so that I will give him (and anyone else who finds this appealing) the opportunity to visit asap to enjoy the feel and smell of my bare feet all over his body.  But then, I am very much in need of the restoration of my pretty feet.  
Are you talented in pampering feet?  
Soaking and massaging
rejuvenating the soft skin and 
painting my toes a bright color?

Or perhaps you wish to schedule a visit
to the nail salon for a pedicure for us both?!


Let's turn my feet into a work of art again.

****
If feet are a true fetish of yours, 
one of my favorite role-plays.


Caution:  she is kind, but somewhat cruel!

No comments: