Friday, April 22, 2016

The Secret Garden

It's my favorite time of year, when the warmer weather beckons me into The Secret Garden, daydreaming of an admirer holding me close under the cherry tree to murmur words against the softness of my neck, making me breathless with desire.

My intimate friends are few, for I am quite selective in choosing only those I feel would truly appreciate and adore me, as is my way with those special people in my life.  Chemistry and charm are key,but even a thoughtfully written introduction may not shed enough light from a hopeful new friend.  Often the only way I can ascertain if I wish to fully reveal my sensual gifts with a lover is to start with an evening of wine and dining.  I believe this will be the secret key to future inquiries for those longing for my companionship.


I love the flow of this song, much like the flow of conversation with a charming new friend.  And with that flow comes revealing parts of yourself, as you open up with trust and tenderness.  To those who find such surprise and sweetness with me, an invitation awaits to enter my Secret Garden.  We will take the path to where the sun and breezes touch our secret spots, dip our toes into bubbling fountain of the pond, and the laughter of our discovery together mingles with the lilt of the bird-songs wafting down from the surrounding wood.


No comments: