Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My 'little flower'

I'm delighted to announce a new blossom, 
My 'little flower', in My Secret Garden.  
A beautiful blossom, eager to serve her Lady 
and bring a new level of pleasure to The Manor.


How thrilled I was to have My 'little flower' and a 'precious pet' 
present themselves as birthday candles at a
unique pre-birthday party!


Yes, you can imagine I had several of My birthday wishes come true!

I do have to admit that My 'little flower' had to sit in the corner for some of her impertinence.  Then again, My 'precious pet' was in the corner too for being such a 'dirty dog'.  I had to be rather careful to watch out for their shenanigans, but turning My 'precious pet' into a living pinata did the trick for him and...


...My 'little flower' found some titillation settled her down.


I loved how willingly she accepted the birthday spankings for her Lady,
and I could have sworn she wanted more.

It will be interesting to see how My 'little flower' blooms under my tender care
in such a decadent and fertile environment as The Manor!


No comments: