Friday, April 3, 2015

Crucifixion

oh yes?  You didn't think you could sneak past me, did you?

The Full Moon energy arrived before I even realized it,  
a wonderment, to be sure,
but made itself evident in ways all too personal too share.

Plus an introspective, deeply intense time...this Holy Week for many faith traditions.  I mean absolutely no disrespect to those traditions, but just intend to share a walk of a different sort into my Shibari Chamber.  An experience of deep, intense sensations.  A surrendering of the most powerful sort.  To be crucified brings healing of great magnitude.

Your Crucifixion


Let's go deeper and immerse yourself within the music of a didgeridoo 
as you become bound together.


I would love to hear your response regarding such an experience!

No comments: