Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm in the mood for love

Those who know me, know how important I find stimulating my largest sex organ, my brain.  So I found it fascinating to listen to this collection of Ted Talks regarding love and sexuality.  Who doesn't love Ted Talks?

http://www.ted.com/playlists/143/in_the_mood_for_love?awesm=on.ted.com_a0JR8&utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_campaign=&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=on.ted.com-twitter

I count myself fortunate to be in a position to love many, to encourage them to open their hearts to love, explore love and intimacy, and learn to love oneself more and more in order to live a vibrant, whole-hearted life.  Yes, it's a risky process. Undoubtedly.

Many have asked, "Do you seek the love of your life, even though you make yourself available to those who are seekers requesting assistance and your feminine essence?"

"Unequivocally, yes," I say.

"Joy seeking love..."

I find it curious at the interconnectedness of my life, that a lovely gent sends me a link to this video
as I pen this very blog entry about love.
It is "Love Exists" (Celine Dion) sung by Genevieve Jodoin.


No comments: