Thursday, July 17, 2014

***"If I'm lucky...You're ready for me!"***

(Yes, I figured I'd just join the rest of the world and share my own selfie, though admittedly, I take 98% of my own pictures anyway.)

Here I am indulging in one of my favorite activities.  
Lounging in the Secret Garden.


Whether that is while I am sharing my special space with you 
and reveling in the blue sky above and cool breezes caressing our bodies, 
whilst exploring the pleasures of our natural state of being...

Or if my Sensual Domme persona, Miss J.F., takes over 
and has you tied up to the cherry tree pushing you to the edge
and back again with the earthiest tie and tease you'll ever experience 
or serving me in oh so many delicious ways...

*I'd consider myself lucky to share your company.


I'm ready and I sure hope you're ready for me!*


*A small tribute to Charlie Haden and his album, Sophisticated Ladies
with Melody Gardot singing "If I'm Lucky"
and 
Johnny Winter with Muddy Waters in "I'm Ready"*

What a sad week with the loss of two great musicians.
May Charlie and Johnny rest in peace.

No comments: