Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Introducing Miss Ava

Step into our world
Two wicked women
Provocative and persuasive
Tying, teasing, and torturing
Seeking your sweet surrender.
 
My good friend, Miss Ava, visits Seattle occasionally. She is a fiery-tressed vixen with an unusual penchant for naughty fellows who delight in the presence and discipline of a nubile kinkstress. I caught a snapshot of her, as I was conversing with a particularly chatty fella. She reminds me of a feline preparing to pounce.   And pounce she did.  That ball gag did the trick!


On another occasion I snapped a shot of her preparing to inject some lube into our 'patient', as we prepared him for a gender reassignment procedure.

I must say, she certainly enjoys CBT, if this shot gives any hint of what our willing victim is experiencing!

I'm hoping she may be a permanent fixture here in Seattle one day, but until then there are a few boys in town who are clamoring for her next visit.  Maybe you should find out why.....