Saturday, May 25, 2013

An Erotic Story

 A Day For Madame


 I was chatting with M. Joy recently about how much fun we'd had last time we met, and mentioned that I thought it would be wonderful to set up a day where Joy could spend the whole afternoon/evening being taken care of by her friends, so she could just relax and bask in the attention.
Apparently this idea had great appeal for her, as only a few short days later, there I was, headed down to M. Joy's palatial country retreat, The Lark's Nest. She did not give me much idea what awaited me, until I was already en-route.
The scene she set: I was there to be interviewed for the position of her new man-servant, and expected to carry out my duties through a representative day at her estate, providing whatever ...services... she, her staff, and her visitors might require.
Throughout the afternoon, many of M. Joy's friends and associates came and went, and I zealously attended to M'Lady's unique and powerful needs, as well as those of her guests. It was very much an Downton Abbey-Upstairs/Downstairs feel, but with a *much* more kinky and...direct...vibe :-)
Her friends were wonderful to meet: the lovely kinky-and-firm lady "friend" of M. Joy's, the high-spirited couple that were the estate's butler and cook, and the wicked young Lady.
The day culminated with a very kinky dinner party. The food prepared by the estate's chef was perhaps the best meal I've eaten in Seattle, but it was the company that made the evening.
I pray I secured the position at The Lark's Nest, because it was terribly great and challenging fun to work there, if only for a day. And so very...educational.
---------------------
Joy - thank you so much for the creativity and effort you and your friends put into this elaborate scene. I was floored - much of the day went in surprising directions I'd not thought I had much interest in before, and you all made it work, and then some! Well played!  You are a world-class lady who enjoys play far outside the mundane, you stun me with your energy, intellect, and skill.