Wednesday, July 1, 2015

An Erotic Story - A Garden Party

The lovely and joyous Joy consented to see me on My Birthday Weekend Marathon of playdates, a very hot Friday afternoon…….I met her with a flowerpot full of little flowers that were just beginning to bloom, and she promptly took me outside to her secret garden (my first time outside)…….it was wonderful….quiet, peaceful, relaxing, with a lovely little breeze running through it to help keep us nice and cool (well, for a little while, anyway!)
Joy is fully in her element there, had the table all set up, cold water and a birthday cupcake there for me, and a wonderful fun and pleasure experience waiting. She is so good at that! Laughter, giggles, beautiful smiles, lots of hugs, and of course, lots of fun was all included!

I highly recommend going out to the garden if she should suggest it, and of course, you can always ask to go out there and get pampered like I did!

No comments: