Friday, February 6, 2015

An Erotic Story - Many Joys of Time

I have been planning to see Joy upon my return to Seattle following a most wonderful summer of discovery.

I had to cancel a mid-fall trip, but was able to finally set a time to come back this month. I have had the pleasure of staying in touch with Joy since our wonderful initial encounter and requested an extended visit, that included social time out on the town, as well as private time to be absorbed in intimate discovery and enjoyment.

While working with words is part of my vocation, I find myself a bit at a loss to adequately capture what spending the better part of a day with Joy is like. We never lacked for words, for topics to explore, from music, to food, to passion.

There are times when I am envious of her admirers in Seattle, as they live near and can avail themselves of Joy's company frequently. I live distant, and can only get here infrequently. We spent an amazingly engaging social outing. She accompanied me to a shop I wanted to visit, we strolled through Pikes Place Market, picked out a nice bottle of wine for later in the day. That is one of the particular charms of Joy. She is engaging in any setting, she makes me feel like the center of all that is interesting.

At the end of our outing, we found a quaint French Bistro. Joy and I enjoyed exploring new foods, and wine, over a meal in a romantic setting. Honestly, the day could have ended there, and I would have still left with a smile, as she helped me discover the pleasures of the simple company of a woman that life’s circumstances no longer permit. But, I should add, nothing about time with Joy is simple … she is constantly, consistently, engaging. I do not recall when I last smiled this much!

At the close of our time out on the town, we retired to a private setting and Joy soon reminded me of all of the other reasons I wanted to see her again. She knows my desires better than I do, she anticipates, she knows what I need. She is very sensual, skillfull, sexual, and oh so responsive. Simply suffice it for me to say that hours can (and were) occupied with the pleasures of mutual discovery. The details do not matter, trust me to know that time with her brought me more pleasures than I imagined possible.

Joy is a wholistic, engaging, woman, and she knows how to remind me, to make me feel, that I am all man.

Somehow she snapped a photo of the nifty robes available at our luxurious accommodations when I wasn't looking...which I always was!

No comments: