Wednesday, June 11, 2014

An Erotic Story

I have seen Joy quite a few times over the last few years and we have developed quite a close relationship during that time!
So much so, that when I see with her now, I rarely specify what type of visit I want that day………which results in some delightful surprises!!
I am never quite sure who will answer the door this time…….the delightful Joy, with her joyous smile at full force, or her evil twin, Miss J.F. (Mischief), with an equally large smile, albeit much more on the wicked side, or Dr. Full, with her very cold stethoscope in her hands!
This time, from the force of the hug that I got, I thought it was Joy…..I then turned around to say hello to the most important soul in that household…….Lil Beast was very gracious about letting me make a fuss over her and say hi!!
But, then, when I turned around, Joy had disappeared, and there stood Mischief!!  Right about then, I knew I was in trouble!!
She took me upstairs, and, after a quick shower, she tied me down to her new bondage bed, which has a multitude of tie down places…….which she then used to great effect, all the time giggling in that wonderfully evil way that Mischief has!!
Then, she had her way with me, in whatever manner she chose at the time, including writing her ownership of me all over my body!!
But, as mischievous as she was, she was very attentive to my safety, and always made sure that I was having a good time, and I was, right to the end and a wonderful spill!!
Then, some lovely aftercare, a shower, another fuss over Lil Beast, some more wonderful hugs, and it was unfortunately all over, and I had to leave!
Joyfull has been a friend for over 6 wonderful years, and has transformed from a somewhat shy (yes, really!!) new playmate, to one of the most imaginative ladies I know.  Her scenes are always different (or the same, if you prefer..just let her know what you want),always lots of fun, and always very satisfying!!
I run, and never walk to see this lovely lady as soon as I can be in town, and I'm always grateful that I did!!

No comments: