Thursday, May 15, 2014

An erotic story

I have seen Joy multiple times, initially for Healing Touch, but more recently requested more, which we have treated as a very enhanced and mutual version of a touch session. Earlier in the year, Joy had offered a special birthday occasion to me.  She quickly confirmed details and began sending me teasing e-mail hints that it would most likely be more than what I might expect. And so it was, a great addition to my birthday...read below.

What a great way to spend a part of my birthday! 

I arrived at her place bearing a few gifts since she had also had a recent birthday. After a big welcome hug, a big welcome smile and sly comments about my being in for a special session, a miniature cake covered with candles appeared, the candles were lit, and I was told to hold the mini-cake and follow Joy to her piano, where she sat and played/sang happy birthday. I blew out the candles, and the piano being located near the foot of the stairs, we were quickly on our way to Joy's boudoir.
Prior occasions have been to head to the boudoir, to follow Joy's orders about stripping for her, and to then slip over to the bathroom for a shower. I knew something was going on when we turned right into the bathroom instead of left into the boudoir. I was asked to strip, and I assumed that I would then head into the shower. But a sharp word stopped me as I made a move toward the shower, and I was guided instead to the bathtub, which I had failed to notice was full of water and bubbles.
A bath ceremony was a birthday surprise. Water was soon sloshing around all over the place.  Suffice it to say that bubbles, warm water and the impish Joy made for a very winning combination.
I figured the bath ceremony would lead to a finale in the boudoir, but as we left the bathroom Joy opened a different door and we were in her Shibari room. I had read about Joy's interest in the erotic uses of ropes, but was not familiar with the actual seductive tying and teasing. On a previous visit, Joy had challenged me to try this, and now she didn't give me much choice (not that I resisted). I was shown some very erotic uses of rope on key body parts, but probably didn't undergo anything like what Joy will do to her more experienced subjects.

After all the surprises, we moved to the actual finale. As I have discovered, Joy is basically one big nerve ending, so sharing pleasure means all sorts of permutations are possible, even within the limits of mutual touch. My birthday session eventually achieved orbit, but not before lots of toe-curling pleasure was received and given, details of which will be bouncing round in my head for weeks. 

No comments: