Thursday, June 27, 2013

An Erotic Story

A Most Unexpected Birthday Party


This week I arranged to meet up with Joy at her serene love nest, for a sleepy morning of mutual fun, a break for a nice lunch at a café nearby, then an afternoon of continued delights. Just relaxing, gentle play was on the agenda for the day, a lovely courtesan and her patron at ease on a summer day. Joy hinted that perhaps a friend might drop by to join us in the afternoon for a bit to play with us.
Little did I know what was on her sneaky sneaky mind....
The morning went swimmingly, we both had a fabulous good time. Joy was positively buzzing with energy, and dragged me off to lunch.
During lunch, her phone chirped several times (which *never* happens when I've observed, she's not A Phone Zombie). Each time she glanced down, she giggled and wriggled in her seat, and seemed as if she almost couldn't contain herself. Finally, looking down, she said, "OK, lunch is done, let's go back. NOW!!!!"
When we arrived back at her refined Manor of Pleasures, I was gobsmacked when I walked in the door.
Two of her good friends, whom I've run into before in various roles and circumstances, and whom Joy knows I have...desires...towards, had snuck into the Manor while we were dining, and completely decorated it for a surprise birthday party for me. Balloons, party hats, noisemakers, birthday thrones, the whole 9 yards.
Comedic madness then ensued for the rest of the day. Half-a-dozen *very* kinky and fun birthday games were played. Fascinatingly, some activities that are normally quite into the BDSM spectrum take on a whole new light with birthday hats on and everyone, even the victim, laughing so hard. The ladies managed to set the smoke alarms off while lighting my birthday candles, which were arrayed quite...cleverly. One whole room of Joy's Manor was engulfed by stray chocolate, whipped cream, strawberries, and whatnot during the "human birthday cake" episode, and the following...cleanup.
I also fear at one point one of Joy's delightful friends and I may have broken Joy's bed beyond repair, we were a bit...exuberant...in our celebrations.
Thanks Joy, and your delightful associates! What a wonderful surprise - this was a day to remember! I do hope you find all those sprinkles :-)