Saturday, March 9, 2013

An Erotic Story

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?


If you’ve met Joy you know that she spends every waking moment trying to make others happy.  She wants to hear what your innermost desires are, and she almost always puts your needs before hers.  In intimate settings this is an easy task for her because the woman is pure sensuality incarnate.  How else would you describe someone that approaches climax as quickly and as often as Joy does?

But this story really begins in early February.  Joy is a constant flirt and has played Anne Bancroft to my Dustin Hoffman since we first chatted several months ago.  Super Bowl weekend was no different.  While we talked something occurred to me.  I’d never heard any tales of someone going to visit her for the expressed purpose of attending to Joy’s desires.  She’d certainly attended to mine in the past.  I felt it was time to return the favor.

A few flirtatious notes of back and forth later, and we’d determined the need for this event to happen.  Due to some issues on my end with timing, I would have to wait a few weeks to make good on my vow.

When the day finally arrived I made my way to Joy’s and arrived right at the top of the hour.  A hug at the door was followed by some chit chat and the standard ritual of the mouthwash toast.  A funny moment occurred while toasting as we watched her little pup enthusiastically violate a toy stuffed animal. 

We sat on the love seat watching the canine spectacle and laughing over the whole thing.  I’m not sure where the rope came from but before I knew it she’d wrapped my *ahem* up and trailed the rest of the rope away in the form of a leash.  I was then led upstairs and ordered to shower quickly so that I could fulfill my promise.

I emerged from the shower donned the collar that was left for me and we made our way to the other room.  It’s at this point that I should mention that Joy is skilled in the art of Shibari.  And she certainly put this skill to good use.  She deftly crafted the rope into a vest/harness that wove from neck to cockles.  Then with both hands she grabbed hold of the harness and gave a few test tugs.  A smile indicated how pleased she was with her work.  A certain lower extremity, filled with a concentration of blood, indicated how pleased I was with it.

Joy then laid herself face down on the massage table and asked if I’d give her a massage.  I happily obliged, and began to work my hands firmly over her back.  Before I knew it she was moaning, then squirming, then...was that an orgasm?  Oh my!

I was informed that she wanted more so on went the latex shield and I clambered onto the table as instructed. The massage was set to continue but now from both outside and in. My hands kneaded her thighs and ass whilst my *ahem* attended to a more intimate region.  Recalling from a previous visit that Joy has a thing for feet I put my gangliness to good use. Her frame is petite and I was there to attend to her needs. So while continuing the attention she was getting internally, I shifted the focus of my hands to her feet. The effort was rewarded with another climax.

We relocated to the bed and spent the remainder of our time succumbing to our more animalistic natures. Positions varied as we writhed, our bodies entwined. There remains a lasting image of Joy astride me. Her hands gripping the Shibari-style harness in an attempt to gain leverage while grinding our torsos together.

There is really so much more about this dynamic lil' pixie that could be said. But none of it would truly do her justice. You'll simply have to find out first hand, and see for yourself.