Tuesday, September 11, 2012

An Erotic Story

How High The Moon

I immediately became aware there was some chemistry between Miss J.F. (Joy) and I when we discovered we shared similar interests.  Further e-mails led to very sexy flirtations.  Due mostly to my scheduling constraints we were not able to meet for a couple of weeks.  I decided to meet first for social time at a Thai restaurant in her neighborhood.  After 90 minutes of dinner, sharing a bottle of wine, soft talk, gentle caresses and sweet kisses I was busting out of my seams by the time I got to Ms. J.F.’s in call.  As I got out of my car I mentioned that, and she just *had* to check me out right there on the street to verify!

Our date was on a full moon and she put together a playlist of mp3’s on her laptop that each had the theme of moon in it somewhere.  We walked in to hear Ella Fitzgerald singing “How High the Moon” (one of my favs).  After the necessary formalities we proceeded to go at each other as any boy and girl might who hit it off big on the first date.  OMG she is just amazing!  Ms. J.F. is super imaginative and I get the impression she’d cater to almost any whim or fantasy you have.  In my case the GFE fantasy was all I had in mind so she gave it her full attention.   Her French skills are about as good as they come and one gets the impression she is enjoying it nearly as much as you are.  After French I declined both of Joy’s kind offers of massage table and tying me to the bed and proceeded to the usual boy and girl activities I know and love.  One nice thing about Joy is that she gushes when she cums.  We ended in missionary.  I was just about thinking it was time to take off the rain coat and let her finish me off when the water came and she came.  The excitement of Joy’s orgasm and the warm fluid dripping off my balls pushed me over the edge and I joined her in a delightful orgasm.