Friday, June 8, 2012

An Erotic Story

Taken Advantage of


I had met Joy at  luncheon. I was so taken by her personality that I sent her a pm the next day to let her know how much I had enjoyed meeting her. She was smiling at me through lunch and I thought she was flirting with me but was told later by Joyful that smiling wasn’t flirting. I still think she was flirting with me. It took a while for our schedules to sink up but I finally was able to schedule a date with her. 

I was very intrigued with her Miss JF persona especially after meeting this ultra sweet and engaging woman at lunch. On the day of the appointment she greeted me with a hug and kiss. I was ushered in to the kitchen for something to drink and the ritual toast of mouthwash. I then followed her up the stairs and within seconds my shirt was off and my hands were tied behind my neck and she was striping off the rest of my clothes. 


I wont go into all the details but, my fantasy of being completely helpless and taken full advantage of was fulfilled to my every desire.