Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May I, Miss J.F.?

"Well, yes, of course, thank you very much."


Welcome to my Secret Garden, a perfect sensual oasis on warm, sunny days.  And the scene of domestic bliss.  Mine, that is.  
Here is one reason why ~

May I introduce my Butler?  He is a wonderful addition of my household staff.  Respectful, eager to please, and attentive to all my needs....especially when I'm feeling a bit mischievous. 



 Note his wonderful attire.  His personally styled rope harness.  And a black tie, though I now realize why a bow-tie is preferred.  His attention to my feet had that pesky tie in the way, but he quickly found a solution and administered the most wonderful foot bath and massage!


In May the garden is always blooming with a riot of colorful flowers.  One must take good care to keep them watered adequately, and even my willing Butler was prepared to accept a good dose from the watering can to encourage full blooming potential of his own, amongst other unmentionable, curious activities to titillate me and stimulate his responses.  I found the chain necessary to secure him to a tree, shouldst he wilt under my devious explorations.


I enjoy this facet of Miss J.F.'s kinky interests - Slave Training and Domestic Service.  I have a large household with many potentials for those who are willing and trainable, and interested in a power exchange such as this with a more formalized protocol.  Perhaps you would like to join my household staff as head gardener, chef, footman, parlour maid, ladies maid/manservant, or chauffeur, or just explore a SLAVE FOR A DAY experience.
Applications are available for the serious devotee, please email Miss J.F. to inquire and state your interest.