Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Erotic Story

My Passionate Mistress

 

I just saw a note from Joyfull and was reminded of the wonderful times I’ve had in her company so I decided to write this erotic story. I confess that my silence is pure selfishness on my part, as I’d love to have this lady all to myself. If you enjoy the company of an intelligent, mature, sensual woman then you won’t find a better companion. Her attention to detail is so seductive I feel like I’m visiting my mistress. From the email exchanges before each visit to the usual call-in and texting the day we get together, she keeps the excitement building. The showers, foot washing, mouthwash cocktails, candles and soft music all convey her passionate sensibilities. Joyful is very visual, her writing, photos and charming place reflect an eclectic charm and relaxed decorum that will have you feeling pampered. This lady truly delights in bringing pleasure to her partner; exploring her soft full curves in a variety of positions is a sensually nourishing experience of the highest order.